Two terrific Q&As, two posts by our favorite story expert Thaler Pekar, and a nice post by frequent contributor Laura Cronin -- just some of the great content featured on PhilanTopic in April:
- 5Qs for...Karen Zelermyer, President and CEO, and Andrew Lane, Chair, Funders for LGBTQ Issues
- Simple Stories and Complex Narratives
- Emotion and the Search for Meaning at SXSW
- Five Qs for...Douglas Bauer, Executive Director, Clark Foundation
- The Art of Inclusion: New York Funders Mobilize to Make the Arts More Accessible
What have you been reading/watching/listening to lately?