It's the last day of the month, which means it's time for one last look at the most popular posts on PhilanTopic in November:
- [Infographic] Nonprofits' Impact on the Economy
- From Open Data to Open Knowledge: Foundations, Nonprofits, and the Production of Ideas (Brad Smith)
- No More Free Rides: Foundations Need to Increase General Operating Support Now (Niki Jagpal)
- On 'Networked Nonprofits' and Measurement: A 'Flip' Chat With Beth Kanter (Regina Mahone)
- Time to Join the Donor Revolution (Derrick Feldmann)
What are you reading/watching/listening to that our readers should know about? Use the comments sections below to share your finds....