Here in Manhattan, things post-Sandy are slooowly getting back to normal. For tens of thousands of people in Queens, Staten Island, and New Jersey, "normal" will never be the same. Our thoughts and prayers are with all who lost loved ones. For everyone else, these were the most popular posts on PhilanTopic in October:
- Walking the Talk: Philanthropy 'Does' Big Data (Brad Smith)
- Preparing Students for College and Careers (Jessica Pliska)
- Of Fire Trucks, Obama, Romney and Philanthropy (Brad Smith)
- On 'Networked Nonprofits' and Measurement: A 'Flip' Chat With Beth Kanter (Regina Mahone)
- Hurricane Sandy Resource Page (Mitch Nauffts)
What have you read/watched/listened to lately that you liked?