'Flip' Chat Series Turns Three
June 21, 2013
Three years ago this week, we published our first "Flip" chat, with Idealist.org founder and executive director Ami Dar. Since then, we've posted more than forty-five videos with thought leaders in the social sector. To celebrate that accomplishment -- as well as the fact that our excellent adventures in video blogging have outlasted the Flip cam itself (Cisco bought and then discontinued the product line a few years ago) -- here's a list of the ten most popular "Flip" chats posted here on PhilanTopic.
- Philanthropy Predictions in a Post-Recession Economy: A 'Flip' Chat With...Brad Smith, President, Foundation Center
- 'Saving Philanthropy: The Voyage From Resources to Results': A 'Flip' Chat With...Kate Robinson, Producer, 'Saving Philanthropy'
- On 'Zilch: The Power of Zero in Business': A 'Flip' Chat With…Nancy Lublin of Do Something
- On 'Exponential Fundraising': A 'Flip' Chat With Jennifer McCrea, Senior Research Fellow, Hauser Center for Nonprofit Organizations
- Child Poverty in America: A 'Flip' Chat With...Patrick McCarthy, President and CEO, the Annie E. Casey Foundation
- On 'Networked Nonprofits' and Measurement: A 'Flip' Chat With Beth Kanter
- 'Brandraising' and Smart Communications: A 'Flip' Chat With...Sarah Durham, Principal and Founder, Big Duck
- On Putting Your Data to Work: A 'Flip' Chat With Jake Porway, Founder/Executive Director, DataKind
- Digital Tools and Apps: A 'Flip' Chat With Harish Bhandari, Robin Hood Foundation
- Philanthropy in New York: A 'Flip' Chat With...Ben Esner, Senior VP for Programs, Brooklyn Community Foundation
Who would you like to see us interview for the series? Drop us a note in the comments section below. And be sure to check out other videos in the series here.
-- Regina Mahone