Most Popular PhilanTopic Posts (February 2015)
March 04, 2015
For those of us who live and work in the Northeast, it was cold, really cold, in February. Fortunately, we were too busy serving up great content here on PhilanTopic to notice. So, while you wait for the next winter storm to roll in, pull up a screen and see what you missed....
- Five Ways to Improve Your Digital Strategy for Older Donors (Himanshu Sareen)
- The Future of Fundraising Is Peer-to-Peer (Derrick Feldmann)
- Foundation Strategy...the Enemy of Collaboration? (Brad Smith)
- [Infographic] The Millennial Wheel of Disengagement (Virtuali)
- Doing Good Is About to Get Better (Maggie Gunther Osborn)
- A Two-Step Exercise for Designing Your Best Board (Andy Robinson)
- Shifting the Discourse Around Black Men and Boys (Rashid Shabazz)
What have you read/watched/listened to lately that made you think? Share your finds in the comments section below, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.