Most Popular PhilanTopic Posts (July 2015)
August 01, 2015
It was a typically hot and muggy July in most places, but here at PhilanTopic it was an especially cool month, with new posts from Sarah Gunther and Diana Samarasan related to the release of an updated Foundation Center report on funding for global human rights, three posts full of great fundraising and governance advice for nonprofit leaders, a new Q&A with Jean Case, and the latest installment in Matt Schwartz' Cause-Driven Design series topping the list of the most popular posts on the blog. What, you were on vacation? Don't sweat it. Here's your chance to catch up....
- Knowledge Is Power: LGBTQI and Human Rights Funders, Disaggregate Your Data! (Sarah Gunther)
- Being Counted: Funding for People With Disabilities (Diana Samarasan)
- Becoming a Profitable Nonprofit While Staying Mission-Focused (Bethany Lampland)
- Seven Charitable Foundation Rules: Myth and Reality (Daniel N. Belin)
- 5 Questions for...Jean Case, CEO, Case Foundation (Kyoko Uchida)
- Tell People What You Believe In (Derrick Feldmann)
- How Nonprofit Branding Strengthens Impact: Part 2 (Matt Schwartz)
Read, watched, or listened to anything lately that surprised or made you think? Share your find with others in the comments section below, or drop us a line at email@example.com.