Most Popular PhilanTopic Posts (September 2015)
October 02, 2015
Although PhilanTopic was on vacation for a couple of weeks, our readers found lots to chew on, content-wise, in September, including new posts by Derrick Feldmann and Claire Axelrad, infographics from Bloomerang and the ALS Association, a timely post by Foundation Center president Brad Smith, and perennially popular posts by nonprofit executive director Susan Danish and fundraising consultant Richard Brewster. As for us? We'll always have Paris....
- 7 Ways to Make Your Year-End Fundraising Really Count (Claire Axelrad)
- [Infographic] Major Gift Fundraising - By the Numbers (Bloomerang)
- Warning to All Grantseekers: When Markets Tank, HOLD That Request! (Brad Smith)
- 3 Things to Know About Donor Behavior (Derrick Feldmann)
- [Infographic] Your 'Ice Bucket' Dollars at Work (ALS Association)
- Thinking of Starting Your Own Nonprofit? Think Again. (Susan Danish)
- Four Key Indicators of Nonprofit Success (Richard Brewster)
What have you read, watched, or listened to lately that warmed your baguette? Feel free to it share in the comments section below, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.