Most Popular PhilanTopic Posts (October 2015)
November 02, 2015
To quote the New York Post's Mike Vaccaro: "You are a New York Mets fan...and you know nothing is guaranteed." Congrats to the Kansas City Royals on a spectacular season and a truly memorable World Series victory, their first in thirty years. If you're a Mets fan...well, you don't have to wait that long to revisit some of the winning content we posted in October.
What did you read, watch, or listen to over the past month that had you cheering? Feel free to share in the comments section below, or drop us a line at email@example.com.
- Creativity: A New Pillar of Sustainability (Laura Callanan and Anders Ferguson)
- 5 Reasons the Public Is Losing Interest in Your Cause (Derrick Feldmann)
- Why Are We Obsessed With Social Media Fundraising? (Derrick Feldmann)
- Philanthropy University? It Really May Be the Next Big Thing... (Fay Twersky)
- To Strengthen Democracy in America, Think Tech (Micah Sifry)
- 7 Ways to Make Your Year-End Fundraising Really Count (Claire Axelrad)
- To Solve the Succession Crisis, Invest in Homegrown Leader (Libbie Landles-Cobb, Kirk Kramer and Katie Smith Milway)