Most Popular PhilanTopic Posts (November 2015)
December 03, 2015
Recent events are a sobering reminder that life is short and the future a mystery. But as Gandhi tells us, throughout history, the way of truth and love always has won out in the end. In that spirit, here are links to half a dozen or so of the most popular posts on PhilanTopic in November....
- Taking Civic Engagement to the Next Level (Cynthia Gibson)
- Donor-Advised Funds at Community Foundations: Connecting Donors & Nonprofits (Lance Linares)
- Grantmaker Transparency: The Dawn of a New Age in Philanthropy (Aaron Lester)
- Serving the Public Good (by Invitiation Only) (Brad Smith)
- Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust: Five Lessons Learned From Redefining Our Role (Allen Smart)
- A Look at Three States and the Role of Civic Participation Funders (Eric Marshall)
- Raising the Next Generation of Givers (Ami Nahshon)
What did you read, watch, or listen to over the past month that made you feel hopeful? Feel free to share in the comments section below, or drop us a line at email@example.com.