Most Popular PhilanTopic Posts (February 2016)
March 01, 2016
A couple of infographics, a book review by Matt, a short Q&A with the MacArthur Foundation's Laurie Garduque, an oldie but goodie from Michael Edwards, and great posts from Blake Groves and Ann Canela — February's offerings here on PhilanTopic beautifully capture the breadth and multiplicity of the social sector. Now if we could only get it to snow....
- [Infographic] The 2016 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report (Kivi Leroux Miller)
- 5 Major Mistakes Nonprofits Make When Measuring Performance (Blake Groves)
- How to Double Online Giving in Six Months (Darian Rodriguez Heyman)
- [Infographic] Questions Nonprofits Should Ask to Assess Their Risk Management Practices (BDO)
- Valuing What We Can Measure or Measuring What We Value? (Michael Edwards)
- [Review] Getting Beyond Better: How Social Entrepreneurship Works (Matt Sinclair)
- Gen X and Millennial Women: Ready to Give in More Meaningful Ways (Ann Canela)
- 5 Questions for...Laurie Garduque, Director, Justice Reform, John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation (Mitch Nauffts)
What did you read/watch/listen to last month that made you think, got you riled up, or restored your faith in humanity? Share with the rest of us in the comments section below, or drop us a line at email@example.com.