Most Popular PhilanTopic Posts (May 2016)
June 04, 2016
Greetings from Northeast Ohio, where the seventeen-year cicada are vibrating their tymbals to beat the band. We're pretty excited, too — about our lineup of popular posts from May featuring pieces by a whose who of social sector luminaries. So grab a cold beverage and your noise-canceling headphones and let us know what you think in the comments section below....
- Native Voices Rising: Critical Leadership in Institutional Philanthropy (Edgar Villanueva)
- Why and How Do Nonprofits Work Together? (May Samali, Nathalie Laidler-Kylander, Bernard Simonin, Nada Zohdy)
- Philanthropy's Role in Creating Tomorrow (Trista Harris)
- Investing in Infrastructure for Impact (Jacob Harold, Phil Buchanan)
- Foundations Will Contribute $364 Billion to SDGs (Brad Smith)
- 4 Performance Measurement Mistakes You Don't Want to Make (Liana Downey)
- Weekend Link Roundup (May 7-8, 2016) (Mitch Nauffts)
- [Review] The Reproach of Hunger: Food, Justice, and Money in the Twenty-First Century (Kyoko Uchida)
Got a submission you'd like to share with our readers? Drop us a line at email@example.com.