Most Popular PhilanTopic Posts (June 2016)
July 03, 2016
Happy Fourth of July weekend! Hope you're spending it with family and friends. Before we head back out with more shrimp for the barbie, we thought we'd revisit some of the great content we shared here on PhilanTopic in June. Enjoy!
- Four Things Your Resume Says About You – That You Don't Want It To (Molly Brennan)
- Foundations Will Contribute $364 Billion to SDGs (Brad Smith)
- Foundation Transparency: Game Over? (Brad Smith)
- Native Voices Rising: Critical Leadership in Institutional Philanthropy (Edgar Villanueva)
- Mission-Driven Architecture (Sharon Davis)
- A Collaborative Investment to Build Shared Outcomes for Our Field (Jon Woocher, Josh Miller)
- IssueLab at 10: The Technology and Art of Sharing Knowledge (Gabi Fitz)
- Building Nonprofit Sustainability Through Digital Apps (Nicole Forsyth)
What did you read/watch/listen to in June that got your juices flowing? Feel free to share with our readers in the comments section below. Or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.