Most Popular PhilanTopic Posts (July 2016)
August 06, 2016
Sort of like that great little farm stand that pulls you in every time you drive by, our roundup of the most popular posts here on PhilanTopic in July offers lots of delicious food for thought. So pour yourself a tall glass of iced tea or lemonade and dig in!
- [Infographic] A New Generation of Giving (MobileCause)
- 8 Tools Grantmakers Frequently Forget to Use (Kris Putnam-Walkerly)
- 5 Questions for…June Wilson, Executive Director, Quixote Foundation (Kyoko Uchida)
- Requesting a Flexible Work Arrangement (Molly Brennan)
- The Strategic Thinker-Leader (Ami Nahshon)
- The Legacy of Berta Cáceres: What Environmentalists Can Learn From Human Rights Groups (Frank Smyth)
- How to Talk to Your Donors About Funding Outreach and Awareness (Derrick Feldmann)
- Weekend Link Roundup (July 23-24, 2016) (Mitch Nauffts)
What did you read/watch/listen to in June that got your juices flowing? Feel free to share with our readers in the comments section below. Or drop us a line at email@example.com.