Most Popular PhilanTopic Posts (August 2016)
September 03, 2016
"By all these lovely tokens September days are here, with summer's best of weather and autumn's best of cheer...." ~ Helen Hunt Jackson
Ah, summer, we hardly knew you. Hope you're enjoying your long weekend and getting to spend some of it with family and friends. While you're waiting for beverages to chill and the grill to get hot, check out some of the posts PhilanTopic readers gave a big thumb's up to in August.
- Requesting a Flexible Work Arrangement (Molly Brennan)
- Generation Indigenous: Why Native American Youth Can't Wait (Edgar Villanueva)
- Using Television and Film to Advance Your Cause (No Ad Budget Required) (Neil Coleman)
- The Strategic Thinker-Leader (Ami Nahshon)
- 4 Steps for Fostering Innovation (Kris Putnam-Walkerly)
- Funding the Frontlines: The Value of Supporting Grassroots Organizing (Hilal Baykara)
- Weekend Link Roundup (August 13-14, 2016) (Mitch Nauffts)
- 5Questions for June Wilson (Kyoko Uchida)
What did you read/watch/listen to in August that made you pause, made you think, made you hopeful? Feel free to share with our readers in the comments section below. Or drop us a line at email@example.com.