Most Popular PhilanTopic Posts (February 2017)
March 04, 2017
And...we're back. Lots going on — in the world and here at PhilanTopic. If you haven't already, check out what we were up to in February. Happy reading!
- Six Ways to Connect People to Your Cause Through Social Media (Angela Hearn)
- With Smart Philanthropy, Anything Is Possible (Aaron Dorfman)
- What We Learned From Our End-of-Year Fundraising Appeals (Derrick Feldmann)
- Weekend Link Roundup (February 11-12, 2017) (Mitch Nauffts)
- Reluctant Rolodex Syndrome (Ami Nahshon)
- Finding Our Place in a Post-Election Society…or, To Live Together, We Must Give Together (Felicia Herman, Joelle Asaro Berman)
- Why We Make Free, Public Information More Accessible — and How You Can Help (Gabi Fitz, Lisa Brooks)
- No Ban, No Wall: Standing With Immigrant Communities (Tim Silard)
- Building and Managing Effective Collaborations for the World’s Most Vulnerable (Ann Wheatley Canela)
What have you read/watched/heard lately that got your attention, made you think, or gave you a reason to feel hopeful? Feel free to share with our readers in the comments section below. Or drop us a line at email@example.com.