Most Popular PhilanTopic Posts (April 2018)
May 01, 2018
As not-spring turns into full-on summer, we've been busy rounding up your favorite posts from the past thirty days. Haven't had a lot of time for sector-related reads? Don't sweat it — here's your chance.
- Time's Up for Philanthropy, Too (Pamela Shifman)
- Leading Narrative Change (Thaler Pekar)
- Going Far Together: Lessons From Convening the New York City Food Assistance Collaborative (Tracy Perrizo)
- Facebook, Foundations, and Democracy: Putting the 'R-Word' Back Into Philanthropy (Brad Smith)
- Is Your Nonprofit Leery of Lobbying? Now’s the Time to Get Over It (Abby Levine)
- The Role of Philanthropy in Conflict Prevention: 15 Takeaways (Lauren Bradford)
- Why Evaluations Are Worth Reading — or Not (Rebekah Levin)
- Embracing Leadership Transitions (Dimple Abichandani, Robin Snidow)
- What’s New at Foundation Center (April) (Jen Bokoff)
What have you read/watched/heard lately that got your attention, made you think, or charged you up? Feel free to share in the comments section below.
Interested in writing for PND or PhilanTopic? We'd love to hear from you. Send a few lines about your idea/article/post to email@example.com.