June 21, 2013
Three years ago this week, we published our first "Flip" chat, with Idealist.org founder and executive director Ami Dar. Since then, we've posted more than forty-five videos with thought leaders in the social sector. To celebrate that accomplishment -- as well as the fact that our excellent adventures in video blogging have outlasted the Flip cam itself (Cisco bought and then discontinued the product line a few years ago) -- here's a list of the ten most popular "Flip" chats posted here on PhilanTopic.
- Philanthropy Predictions in a Post-Recession Economy: A 'Flip' Chat With...Brad Smith, President, Foundation Center
- 'Saving Philanthropy: The Voyage From Resources to Results': A 'Flip' Chat With...Kate Robinson, Producer, 'Saving Philanthropy'
- On 'Zilch: The Power of Zero in Business': A 'Flip' Chat With…Nancy Lublin of Do Something
- On 'Exponential Fundraising': A 'Flip' Chat With Jennifer McCrea, Senior Research Fellow, Hauser Center for Nonprofit Organizations
- Child Poverty in America: A 'Flip' Chat With...Patrick McCarthy, President and CEO, the Annie E. Casey Foundation
- On 'Networked Nonprofits' and Measurement: A 'Flip' Chat With Beth Kanter
- 'Brandraising' and Smart Communications: A 'Flip' Chat With...Sarah Durham, Principal and Founder, Big Duck
- On Putting Your Data to Work: A 'Flip' Chat With Jake Porway, Founder/Executive Director, DataKind
- Digital Tools and Apps: A 'Flip' Chat With Harish Bhandari, Robin Hood Foundation
- Philanthropy in New York: A 'Flip' Chat With...Ben Esner, Senior VP for Programs, Brooklyn Community Foundation
Who would you like to see us interview for the series? Drop us a note in the comments section below. And be sure to check out other videos in the series here.
-- Regina Mahone