March 01, 2014
Tragedy in Syria. Civil strife in Ukraine and Venezuela. Not enough snow in Sochi and more than enough pretty much everywhere else. The Fab Four at fifty and other reminders of boomer mortality. Here at PND, February 2014 was best summed up by a colleague who dubbed it "the longest short month ever." It was also the busiest month ever for PhilanTopic, as readers flocked to Laura Callanan's four-part series on social sector leadership and found lots of other things to like as well. Here, then, are the six or seven most popular posts on PhilanTopic for the month that just wouldn't end....
- Under-Investing in Social Sector Leadership (Laura Callanan)
- [Infographic] The Psychology of Social Sharing (StatPro)
- PND Talk: Why Give to the Arts When People Are Starving? (Mitch Nauffts)
- It’s the Year of Impact Investing: What Does That Mean for Foundations? (Beth Sirull)
- Design or Not to Design? Does It Matter? (Derrick Feldmann)
- We've Seen the Future and It Is…Collaborative! (Laura Callanan)
- What Do Social Sector Leaders Want? (Laura Callanan)
What did you read or watch in February that made you think, surprised you, or caused you to scratch your head? Inquiring minds want to know....