December 28, 2011
As we put the final touches on our special year-in-review issue and clear the decks for 2012, we thought it would be fun to look back at the most popular PhilanTopic posts of the year. Written by a diverse group of bloggers and covering a broad range of topics, here are the ten most popular posts of 2011.
- 'Don’t Call Us, We’ll Call You'
- Jumo: Get Grant, Do Good, Sell
- 7 Tips for Finding Stories in Your Organization
- Philanthropy and...Job Creation
- Steve Jobs and Occupy Wall Street: Two Ways to Disrupt Philanthropy
- Jumo-GOOD: The Future Is Now
- A 'Flip' Chat With...Amy Sample Ward, Membership Director, NTEN
- Why Measuring Impact Remains an Elusive Goal
- Christopher Doyle, Former Colleague and Friend (1982-2011)
- Sustainability: It Requires More Than Money (Pt. 1)
What were your favorite posts -- here on PhilanTopic or anywhere else, for that matter -- of the year? Inquiring minds want to know...